Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This is hopefully our new Las Vegas Pad!




Since everyone was putting pictures of houses up we felt left out. This, hopefully, is a picture of the model of our new house. It is 1480 sq. ft. It is just the right size for us. We are so excited. We are some of the first into the community and close to the community park, pool, and hot tub. There are like 4 new elementary schools all within about 2 miles from us. Hopefully, Ashlee will work at one of those. We go down to Las Vegas to go to the design center this weekend and tomorrow I have a telephone interview with lender. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Super Nice! VEGAS BABY! Melissa and I are coming to stay over and vacation. So, invest in a portable bed. Make it nice. I mean, you deserve to sleep on a nice bed. We will take yours. :)

Andre

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Super Nice! VEGAS BABY! Melissa and I are coming to stay over and vacation. So, invest in a portable bed. Make it nice. I mean, you deserve to sleep on a nice bed. We will take yours. :)

Andre

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

You need to put a Coin machine and a poker table in the front room.