




Christmas! It was just Ryan, Ella and I, but we still had a great time! Ella got an Orange car that she can ride in and a train set! She got so many things I can't list them! It was a huge pile! Ryan got a computer so he can play games with all of his friends, some clothes and new things for his Ipod. I had the best Christmas! Ryan got me a new camera, some games and Dvd's. But the best surprise was that he had set up a scavenger hunt for me all over the house! I found 8 mall gift certificates! Also Ella is old enough to go to Primary! There are some pictures of us with her on her big day! She loves being a sunbean, as she calls it! We can't believe that our baby is in Primary!!!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a great christmas, we really missed you this year. Ella looks so cute she is really growing up! I can't believe she is a sunbean :) already. I teach the 4 year olds right now and the sunbeams sit infront of us and they are so cute singing the songs. We are excited to see you guys in just a few days :)
Post a Comment