NEBRASKA... while we didn't go to Nebraska under good circumstances we always manage to have fun together! Here are some pictures. Ella really liked being with her Uncle Andre this trip! Gavin had his first swim, we celebrated Ashlee's birthday, played in the snow a little bit and the boys enjoyed the sauna for some male bonding. We are going to miss all of you, we really enjoyed getting to see everyone so much this year. We think that everyone should move to arizona so we can see everyone all the time!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was great seeing all of you! I was thinking that this summer we should all try and get together for a big family picture! What do you all think???
I love the picture of Andre with Ella, she sure does love you! Also, I love the thumbs up! Way to be positive!
I want you all to know that I was sucking the gut in on the sauna picture. With the tremendous heat and holding my breath waiting for the camera to take the picture...I am lucky I didn't pass out!
Ella is great! She's a sweet as sugar.
Andre
Post a Comment