Ella had her first dance recital. She danced to the song rock-n-robin and got to rock out on a guitar! She loved being able to perform for everyone, even if it was a little scary. She did a great job! We are so proud of her!
oh how fun! I remember my first dance recital it was to good ship lollipop at the state fair! I was so nervous too! Ella looks like a beautiful ballerina and is growing up so fast I can't wait to see you guys again!
2 comments:
oh how fun! I remember my first dance recital it was to good ship lollipop at the state fair! I was so nervous too! Ella looks like a beautiful ballerina and is growing up so fast I can't wait to see you guys again!
Ella what a pretty ballerina you are!! You are the cutest one out there! It takes me back to my clogging days, hee hee!!
Post a Comment