Monday, July 02, 2007

Melissa's belly pictures

Here are some belly pictures for everyone that wanted to see! I am pretty big for only 12 weeks! I had to get maternity clothes about 4-5 weeks ago because my other clothes just would not fit! We got to hear the heart beat the other week and it was so amazing! I recorded it on my phone so we can let everyone listen! The doctor said that they have a really stong fast heartbeat! We won't find out what we are having until aug 22. and we are due jan 15!!!

2 comments:

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

Yippee! I'm glad that you put a picture up too! You look so cute! I can't wait for you to find out what you're having! It would be so fun to have boy's together!

Rachel

Ashlee said...

Melissa,
You look so cute!! That'd be fun if you had a boy too!! Boys are fun! Hope you are feeling well!