That's so funny! I think that Gavin is really a mix of you both. He's so cute!
What's the margin of error? 3%??? I slept thru statistics and I think the meter is rigged, like the Oscars.Grab a picture of Elliott and Me and see who Gavin looks like. I bet it will be a close one, cuz we are close...Elliott & Me *wink* *wink*J/K It will be fun to see who is looks like as he grows.ANDRELLIOTT
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's so funny! I think that Gavin is really a mix of you both. He's so cute!
What's the margin of error? 3%??? I slept thru statistics and I think the meter is rigged, like the Oscars.
Grab a picture of Elliott and Me and see who Gavin looks like. I bet it will be a close one, cuz we are close...Elliott & Me *wink* *wink*
J/K It will be fun to see who is looks like as he grows.
ANDRELLIOTT
Post a Comment