I think that this last picture is so funny, he's looking at Ella holding a balloon.. true amazement!!

This winter I feel like we are a bunch of monkey's trapped in a cage! We need to get out of here! We believe that if all goes well we will be moving to Arizona the first to mid march! We can't wait! We are so excited to get a little taste of the good weather next weekend! See you all then!
This winter I feel like we are a bunch of monkey's trapped in a cage! We need to get out of here! We believe that if all goes well we will be moving to Arizona the first to mid march! We can't wait! We are so excited to get a little taste of the good weather next weekend! See you all then!
1 comment:
Ella in the air with her pigtails is great.
Jack looks grown up there.
Post a Comment