Gavin was so silly last night! Elliott was at the school late studying and Gavin and I had such a fun time playing together! He got into the bowls and thought it was so funny to keep putting this little bowl on his head! He'd put it on his head and walk around, not being able to see!! I love the first picture, it looks like he is dancing!!
We also went to Target last night.....Gavin fell in love with this big blue ball!!! He is obsessed with balls and plays with them all day long! The whole way home he held the ball and just smiled!

We also went to Target last night.....Gavin fell in love with this big blue ball!!! He is obsessed with balls and plays with them all day long! The whole way home he held the ball and just smiled!


2 comments:
How cute! Its a good thing it is just bowls he likes to put on his head.. I used to walk into a deprtment stoe when I was little and head straight for the bin of womens underware and put them on my head! He is growing so big! Hey maybe you can bring his big blue ball to the church with you when you work out and it will keep him entertained so you don't have to hold him the whole time!!
-melissa
Gavin is sooooo boy. He is getting such a cute personality.
love grandma
Post a Comment