



Gavin is almost 3 months now (11 weeks)! I can't believe how fast it goes! He has had two major milestones in the past week. When we were home in Lyman, my mom got him to giggle for the first time by playing patty cake, it was priceless, I wanted to burst with joy! Then a couple of days ago I layed him in his crib on his belly I left the room and came back in and he was on his back! He had rolled over, I had him try it again and sure enough he did it! It is so fun to watch him grow and learn new things! Elliott is also teaching him "good oral hygiene"! These funny glasses are Melissa's that we tried on him, he looks like a BIG BUG! Also Gavin LOVES LOVES to blow bubbles and drool on anything! We loved to see everybody on our vacation to Lyman, it was fun to see Ryan, Rachel and Ella and to see their beautiful house. Ella is so funny! We loved spending time with Andre and Melissa, and found out that she is VERY baby hungry, she is so cute with Gavin!
1 comment:
don't forget that he'll spit up on you too if you lift him up!!! :)
Post a Comment