We are just excited that it's not going to snow again this spring! We're up to 70 today, not 95 but it's something!
Aren't you loving this weather and glad you don't live where it snows!!! I don't think I could ever go back!
did anyone notice how white we are, I think that we actually are brighter than the sun
White!!!!! understatement!!!!!!I had to put my sunglasses on just to like at the picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We are just excited that it's not going to snow again this spring! We're up to 70 today, not 95 but it's something!
Aren't you loving this weather and glad you don't live where it snows!!! I don't think I could ever go back!
did anyone notice how white we are, I think that we actually are brighter than the sun
White!!!!! understatement!!!!!!
I had to put my sunglasses on just to like at the picture.
Post a Comment