Saturday, June 02, 2007

Backyard Jungle

For those of you that haven't been to our house lately, I have let the weeds in the back yard get out of control. I have been too busy to get out there and pull weeds before they became a problem. We also had 3 Ficus trees die over the winter because of the unusual freeze we had here. I needed some time and motivation to dig up the dead trees and pull the weeds.

Here are some photos...

Old Yard:

New Yard:

Yes, we have a pool now for the kids (And Sasha & Stacy). It is the cheap above-ground pool. It is nice to get out of the heat. Here is the pool:

Grass will be put in for next summer. We have all the parts needed to put the sprinklers in the back yard, but I am lacking time & motivation to get them put in.

3 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Wow, what a change!! The backyard looks like fun! I would have loved it as a kid. I thought the weeds were the ficus'! :) The grass will be fun for the kids and make your backyard complete!

Ashlee said...

It's about time we heard from the Offen's!! What a fun backyard with a pool! It is huge! Good luck finishing it!

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

Ella said that she wished she had a pool like that! How fun!