For anyone who wanted to see how HUGE I'm getting, well here you go! For anyone who didn't already know, last week we found out that we are having a BOY! Ella asked the ultrasound tech if she was sure that it was a boy, because she really wanted it to be a girl! But we were all very sure that it was a boy! Ryan was very proud. Ella's become more used to the idea now and can't wait for a baby brother. She keeps telling everyone that she has a baby in her tummy too. She has also become very concerned with if the baby is hungry and so she wants me to eat all day long, just in case. I'm almost half way done and things are still looking good! He kicks and wiggles all day long! We are due on November 26th! I'm trying to get some of our ultrasound pictures on here soon!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Belly Picture!
For anyone who wanted to see how HUGE I'm getting, well here you go! For anyone who didn't already know, last week we found out that we are having a BOY! Ella asked the ultrasound tech if she was sure that it was a boy, because she really wanted it to be a girl! But we were all very sure that it was a boy! Ryan was very proud. Ella's become more used to the idea now and can't wait for a baby brother. She keeps telling everyone that she has a baby in her tummy too. She has also become very concerned with if the baby is hungry and so she wants me to eat all day long, just in case. I'm almost half way done and things are still looking good! He kicks and wiggles all day long! We are due on November 26th! I'm trying to get some of our ultrasound pictures on here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alrgithy Melissa, I've done it! Now it's your turn!
I second that
Nice belly! He is looking mighty healthy from your tummy size. Enjoy him. If he's like ryan's size, he could be quite a large baby.
oh you look so cute rachel! I wish I could see you in person :) It will be fun for our babies to be so close in age! I will get a belly picture up soon I promise!
I just saw Rachel last week! She isn't that big! You look so cute! It was so fun to see all of you!
Post a Comment