Saturday, August 25, 2007

Las Vegas





Ryan, Ella and I went on a fun trip to Vegas! We did so much! We walked up and down the strip, saw the Bodies exhibit where we got to see inside of real bodies. Ella wanted to know everything, she wasn't scared at all. We went and saw a movie and went out to lunch. Ashlee took us out lake Las Vegas and took some pictures of us. It is such a neat place and the pictures turned out so great! Ashlee is very talented! We went swimming with Ashlee and Gavin- Ryan taught Ella to hold her breath and swim under water! She is crazy and loves to firecracker jump into the pool- with her arms and legs sticking straight out! Good thing Daddy was always there to catch her! We all went to see a show at the Excalibur together! The Tournament of the Kings! It's a show about knights and horses! Ella loved the dinner and how we didn't get any silver wear! Ella also loved having a big mug and cheering for the kings and watch the ladies dance! Gavin liked it too, he even dumped over a bowl of soup onto himself and his Daddy. That's what boys do! (Something Ryan and I are looking forward to!) On the last night there Ryan and I went and saw the O! It was so awesome! We loved every second. It was great to be on a real date- since Elliott and Ashlee were so nice to watch Ella for us! We walked around so much and had so much fun that every night we all fell asleep the second our heads hit the pillows! It was the best trip, we were so glad to have a break and to get to spend so much time with Elliott, Ashlee and Gavin!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

It was so fun to see you all! Thanks for visiting! I will get your pictures done soon and send them to you some time this week! I'll post a few too! And yes, of course I will do your baby announcements, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!