The other day Ella was playing with our camera and took this picture of my big belly! I though that maybe you all would like to see my progress! I'm 24 weeks/6 months now! Only 4 months left! It seems so far away still. I already can't see my feet and Ryan's got to help me out of bed! We can't wait for Ella's baby brother to get here!Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Rachel Belly Picture
The other day Ella was playing with our camera and took this picture of my big belly! I though that maybe you all would like to see my progress! I'm 24 weeks/6 months now! Only 4 months left! It seems so far away still. I already can't see my feet and Ryan's got to help me out of bed! We can't wait for Ella's baby brother to get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachel, Your belly is SOOOO CUTE! I love it, it makes me want another belly like that! We can't wait to see you guys SOON!
Post a Comment