Monday, December 10, 2007

Congratulations!

Congratulations Elliott and Ashlee! We just wanted to say that we are so happy for you and the news on your soon to be new arrival! That is so exctiting! Gavin will be a big brother! Congratulations!!!! Love, Andre and Melissa

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey thanks guys! We are excited too, it will fun to have Gavin and his little bro/sis so close in age! They'll be good buddies! Melissa you are getting sooooo close! Hope you are feeling well! Post some more pictures!

Rachel said...

We are so excited for both of you Melissa and Ashlee- it's so fun that we are all having babies at the same together!
Andre and Melissa- I have sent you a box with your baby shower gift and your Christmas presents! I hope that you like them! If anything is broken it has insurance!

Elliott and Ashlee- only a couple more days and we'll see you in Arizona! We can't wait! You'll be able to hold Jack! Sorry about before, I'm always so worried about germs! AH!