Thursday, December 06, 2007

First Day Home






Ella couldn't wait to have little Jack home! Here is a picture of my Mom. I am so glad that she was able to be there for me during delivery, also Ryan and my best friend Lisa! They were all such a great help to me! I'm so glad they got to share that experience with me! Ryan was so happy after he was born- he kept kissing me over and over! We are so happy that he's here and hope that all of you will be able to meet him soon!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Jack is such a cutie! I'm so glad that I was able to see him, even if I didn't get to hold him. I'm glad he is such a good baby for you and that Ella is so excited to have him home. It was good to see you guys last weekend! Hope to see you at Christmas time!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Ella, you are such a good big sister. Jack is so lucky to have a sister like you!

Mom said...

Ella is such a good sister.

grandma