Monday, January 28, 2008

Gavin is a walkin.....





Gavin is getting better at walking everyday! He is such a fun little boy! Last week there was a really nice day when my sister Brook was here with her kids, so we took the kids out to the park! Gavin loved being outside and playing around! Also, yesterday Gavin was being so silly, he was giggling all day at everything Elliott and I were doing! Elliott was kicking the soccer ball and Gavin thought it was hilarious, we love his little laugh!

3 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

That is so funny! He laugh is so cute it makes us laugh listing to it! He is getting so big, its hard to believe that just a year ago he was born!

Mom said...

I love my grandchildren. They make all the bad things in the world small and meaningless.

thanks for all the little people.

Love Grandma

Mom said...

Anytime I need cheered up I listen to Gavin laugh. I have listened 20 times.
grandma