Jolie was born this morning at 7:42am January 17, 2008. She was 8lbs, 1 oz. Melissa is well and so is the baby. Melissa was quite the strong having steady contractions for over 48hrs. More pics will come once we have all had some sleep.
We are so happy for you guys! She's adorable. Newborn babies are so sweet, remember every second before you know it she will be 4 years old! Ella is so excited to have another girl cousin! We can not wait to meet her! Melissa I hope that all went well that you're recovering quickly. We can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about your sweet little girl! Ryan wanted to say a special congratulations to you Andre- you've joined the wonderful club of Fatherhood! Having girl's are so much fun. We love you guys!
Andre and Melissa! Congratulations! She is so beautiful, she looks like Melissa! Oh.....I love newborn babies, they are sooo sweet, I love their smell! Melissa I hope you are feeling well and I'm glad your mom is there to help for a little while, take full advantage of every second she is there! Post more pictures soon, oh and I love the middle name! -Ashlee
4 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! She's adorable. Newborn babies are so sweet, remember every second before you know it she will be 4 years old! Ella is so excited to have another girl cousin! We can not wait to meet her! Melissa I hope that all went well that you're recovering quickly. We can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about your sweet little girl! Ryan wanted to say a special congratulations to you Andre- you've joined the wonderful club of Fatherhood! Having girl's are so much fun.
We love you guys!
Andre and Melissa!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, she looks like Melissa! Oh.....I love newborn babies, they are sooo sweet, I love their smell! Melissa I hope you are feeling well and I'm glad your mom is there to help for a little while, take full advantage of every second she is there! Post more pictures soon, oh and I love the middle name! -Ashlee
We will see you three in a few days. I want to hold that new baby sooooo much I can hardly stand it. See you soon.
LOVE MOM
MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!
Post a Comment