Saturday was such a nice day! Elliott, Gavin and I went to Lake Mead and went swimming!
The water was a little chilly, but Gavin loved just playing on the beach. He loved throwing rocks in the lake with his daddy and getting muddy and dirty! He loved the birds, and kept pointing to them and saying "ruff, ruff". Every animal says that, got to work on that! It was a great day, on the way home, we were able to catch a few conference talks on the radio. I think that talk was meant for me, it was on service, how to lose yourself in the service of the Lord. I've been slacking in that area and I always feel better, happier, more confident when I'm serving others. Today we are enjoying being home listening to conference....I love these weekends! Hope everyone is having a relaxing, conference weekend!
Also, I've been meaning to post about Elliott getting BRACES! He got them about two weeks ago....a really nice orthodontist is hooking Elliott up because he's a Dental Student! What a nice guy! He has to have them on for about 16-18 months. Now he eats really slow, has to brush his teeth after every meal and gets headaches. But, it is slowly getting better!!!



2 comments:
ooo... ouch! I remember those, they hurt so bad, I am sorry you have to have braces, I never noticed that you needed braces before! Lake Mead looked like a lot of fun! What a fun way to spend a Saturday!
Oh I so badly wish that it was warm like that here! We all have been dying to get outside. We even pulled out the BBQ the other night. Not sure how safe that was with gloves on. We can't wait to move and hope that it will be soon! Gavin is looking so grown up! He's going to be such a sweet big brother! I love the pictures with Elloitt's braces! I thought that his teeth were pretty nice before, but I guess as a Dentist everyone will be looking at his teeth.
Post a Comment