Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lake Trip with the Offens'!

On Tuesday we took Sasha, Stacy, Zach, Tori, Steven and Alfredo to the lake for one last lake trip with the Offens'! We all had such a great time! It was a little hot at first but as it started getting darker, it was a lot cooler. Here are some of the highlights of our trip!!


Here is everyone (except Sasha, Jolie and I who stayed on the boat) swimming, then here is everyone trying to catch up to the boat because it was floating away FAST!
The drivers!Stacy (along with Steven and Alfredo) though that it would be fun to hang onto the rope and be pulled by the boat and see how long they could hang on. According to Tori's counting the winner was 47 seconds long! (But I am not sure who the winner was). Stacy did a pretty good job wakeboarding... I think that the pink board helps!! Andre wakeboarding!
Jolie was a much happier baby after she slept for a few hours... how she slept through bumps and yelling I will never know! Andre and Alfredo on the tube. Andre was the only one that could stay on the tube the whole time without getting thrown off! Steven went flying a few times and was pretty airborne!

Sasha and Tori and Stacy and Zach

We finally conviced Zach to go on the tube! This was his very first time ever going! At first he was a little scared, so we went really slow (Tori was bored can you tell?) But then he got the courage to stand up on the tube! Both Tori and Zach did a great job!!

We will miss them when they move to Chicago!! It was sad to say goodbye. We hope you have tons of sucess in Chicago and enjoy your new home, you will be missed! Thanks for such a fun time! We can't wait to see you, maybe at Christmas time???

**On a side note, does anyone know why I some pictures you can click on and it will enlarge, but other pictures you cannot? Please let me know because it drives me insane!**

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Looks like a fun trip to the lake! Good luck Offens on your adventure to Chicago! We wish we could have seen you before you left! Hopefully we'll see you at Thanksgiving or Christmas!

***Melissa, I don't know why it lets you enlarge some pictures and not others! I've tried to figure that out too!*** Hmmm, it's a mystery!