Saturday, July 26, 2008

Grady

We can't believe Grady is already 2 weeks (and 1 day) old!!! Time flies with two little ones! He is such a good baby and EATS SO MUCH!!! He is a big boy!!! Gavin is still trying to adjust with Grady being here and wants all of Elliott and I's attention! But, he is so sweet with Grady too, and loves his little brother! Sandy just left yesterday, we are so thankful for her and for coming to stay for a week! Thank you so much for all you did to help out! We were glad that Rick was able to come for a few days as well!!! It was fun to see them and spend time with them! Sorry that Gavin wasn't as cooperative as we'd like him to be!! Hope to see all of you soon!! I think we are planning on blessing Grady on September 7 in Las Vegas! Here are a few pictures of the little guy!




Gavin and Grady




Grandma and Grandpa visiting


Gavin on TOP
Grady on BOTTOM

1 comment:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

O yeah you are blessing him in LV! We get to come see you! We are so excited! I like the picture of Grady sitting on the couch with his eyes open, it is so cute! I think that he looks alot like you!