Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dental News

Hey everyone. I just wanted to get on and write a blogg. Ashlee is my secretary so she writes most of ours. I am not a very fast typer (probably 20 wpm). Dental applications went well! I have been getting secondary applications from most of the schools. I'm really excited because I have an interview with a school in magical Cleveland, Ohio! Ashlee and I are doing well, it seems like we just work all of the time and we are building our multi-thousandaire empire! Ashlee just cut her hair in Lyman, Wyoming with her family, without me knowing! I am now having second thoughts! Just kidding she looks miraculous! My forehead is getting higher and higher, like you Dad!! How do you stop it from getting to the back of your neck? I'm looking foreward to another season of BYU Football and my Provo City Soccer League. I think I'm going to be traded this season! Ashlee gave such a good prayer last week in church that we are now going to have to give talks this week. Wish us luck! Hopefully I will get an interview in Phoenix and be down there sometime soon! Love you all, Elliott

6 comments:

Stacy & Sasha & Zach & Tori said...

congradulations elliott on all you second applications. it is nice to hear from you. you are so funny. there is nothing to do about the hair. it gives you character. hope you come here soon.

sandra said...

way to go elliott.
mom

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

i took the DATS and passed it with a 80. so take that.

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

lyman is probably the coolest place i have ever seen

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

cleveland is probably the coolest place i have ever seen

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

You know, you should take home some of the specimens that you work on at work. Try it on your hair to stop the dreaded "cul de sac head" Now remember, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat. Hope you come to AZ where the sun DOES shine today, tomorrow, and guess what, the next day...it will be sunny and bright :)
DRE