
The other night I spent a good deal of time making Ryan's favorite cake and invited some friends over to enjoy it with us. As we were all sitting in the dinning room Ryan thought it strange to not hear Ella in her room playing. This is what he walked into the kitchen to find. We don't know why she got so upset, nobody got mad or upset with her. Ryan thinks it's because she knew that she was doing something naughty, I think that it was because we were all laughing so hard. Anyways, I think that I'll keep the cake in the fride next time.
Rachel
3 comments:
I'm impressed you guys got the camera in time. She is so cute.
Don't make my sweet heart cry. She was hungry. We love you Ella. Grandma & gradpa will let you have all the cake you want.
Grandma
The way to discipline is to allow to much of the naughty thing. For instance, if she gets into the cake, feed her cake for every meal till she gets sick of it. If she wants something at the store. Buy 100 of them so that it is boring. That should do the trick. Or at least that is what Dr. Phil said to do.
"He also said we don't get rid of habits, we only replace them with less harmful ones."
That is almost like scripture... (tear).
Your loverly Bro.
Andre
Post a Comment