


I thought that you all might like to see some pictures of Ella. I think that she looks really cute now that we have cut her some bangs. I think that it makes her look older. Let me know what you think. (The dog belongs to our friends Lisa and Jake) Ryan has started his job with Richmond American Homes, he's loving it so far and looks forward to making lots of sales. We wanted to say a special Thank you to all of you for all of the love and support you have shown to us over this past year. We couldn't have done it without you! It's been kind of rough, but I think that we are on a good track now. Things are looking up! Tonight we are going to sign a lease to rent this adorable house in Provo. We are looking forward to seeing all of our things that have been in storage for a year! I hope that you are all doing well and are happy! Love you all. Rachel
1 comment:
Ella looks cute! Congratulations!!! to the long timed unemployed Ryan. He is now getting what he and Rachel deserves! Enjoy the house, and with the new job money, make it a home.
Love you guys,
Andre & Melissa Bailey
Post a Comment