I know it's a little late, but this is our rental house in Provo for those few who have not seen it. Sorry about the bad quality of the picture but you get the idea. It's a little small but we love it. Ella loves it because she has a room all to herself and a park right across the street.We had the joy of having Sandy in our home this past week. Ella loved hanging out with, as she says "Her Grandma". She was with us for my birthday, that was a real treat. We all had a great time, we miss her already and can't wait for Christmas to come! Hope everythings going well with everyone.
Rachel
P.s. Today we got Ella her Halloween costume, she's going to be a witch and she looks really scary! I'll send more pictures!
3 comments:
Your house is cute and adorable. I miss my sweet Ella. I miss her sweet smile.
grandma
And I miss my sweet boy. I miss Ryan's sweet smile!
Nice house! It wouldn't be long till you get your mansion. You both will look back and say, "Honey, you remmeber when we could fit our stuff in under 1,500SF.
your house is so cute!!
Post a Comment