Saturday, September 03, 2005

We Bought a Home!!!


Here is one pic of our home. It is at Tatum and Union Hills. It is next to Scottsdale & Paradise Valley, so it will be a lot less driving to work. Melissa is set on working in the Scottsdale Salon, and I will continue to work near her as well. It is nice and we think it is prime location for appreciation.

It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining room, Living room, family room eat-in-kitchen, and 2 car garage. It is 1,661 SF and has a nice yard. No one is directly behind us, so that will help when I run around the backyard NAKED! What can I say...I am at one with nature. A trampoline is definitely a proiority buy when we close, so I can jump naked.
Melissa has already picked colors and decorations to make the house, a home. There is already a "Honey, do..." list. I'll be busy.
You'll have to come on over and take a gander. We are set to close October 28th. We need to wait till the lease is up with our apartment.

Andre & Melissa Bailey

1 comment:

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

Looks great guys, can't wait to come and see it. Melissa I bet you can't wait to start decorating!