Thursday, September 01, 2005

Phew.....Don't Worry My Testicles are ALRIGHT!


This is my stone!!!!Yeah...Ouch!!!!
Ashlee after a fight with me! (Orgeon Museum)

Well, I still remember the good news after some strange lady ultrasounded my testees that they are A-OK! Ashlee was most relieved, they are still baby factories! I did the Bailey men proud. I think Ashlee was jealous when that lady got to examine me. I never knew how cool they looked on the inside!!!!! It's been quite the ordeal, but I think I've finally gave birth to a 3.7 mm beautiful baby stone! I'm happy to announce that I beat Andre! My gestation period was only 2 weeks, BEAT THAT!!!! I think it has finally passed. I thought I was too young for this, but then again I was always more advanced than my peers. Dad, Ashlee and I have decided that I know what health concerns I will have just by watching you. I have the same exact crooked teeth, crooked nose I had to fix, trouble swallowing, and now kidney stones. But that is OK because I also have the sexy forehead...right Mom? So Dad, try to stay healthy...my health depends on it.
In other news I got an interview with Nova Dental School in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Ashlee and I will probably go out for that interview the 7th of October. That is all from us.
Elliott and "Relieved" Ashlee

2 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

I was just on the toilet relieving my gestation and that was less than 24 hrs. It was a lot bigger than your puny stone. It could have choked a donkey. So beat that! Well good luck on the Interview. The ADAA is waiting for you to grace the association with your presence. You do have small fingers. I bet you could fit 3 or 4 fingers in people's mouth. Ashlee, you will have to start flossing soon when Elliot becomes the spokesman for gingivitas. Love ya,
ANDRE & MELISSA

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

phew!!! now maybe i can sleep! i was so worried about your testicals i wasn't able to sleep. maybe now i can get some shut eye!