Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BIGGEST BLOCKBUSTER OF THE SEASON!!!


I was just wanting to inform everyone of the release of the biggest movie of the year. MARCH OF THE PENGUINS comes out on Friday and I wouldn't want anyone to miss this historic event. Also, I wanted to inform everyone that I expect a full page report on Monday. It may include important facts about penguins or your opinion of penguins in general. So that means I should be getting 13 reports. If you choose to write it as a couple, I will expect it to be two pages. This will determine your final grade on how I will report in the after life about the quality of your existence. So it better be good.

Sincerely,
Danielle Petersen

P.S. Robert this does include you.

3 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

LOL. (:>D *if you don't understand this symbol, tilt your head left and look at the smiley man*

Is this the movie where the penguins learn to fly?

Andre

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you can teach poodles, you can definitely teach penguins.

Danielle

sandra said...

danielle

Have you heard the PR. The world is going nuts.

mom