Hey everyone. I know it is early too be thinking about Christmas but we have already figured out what family gets who this year. We are trying to get all of our shopping done early because we have mine and andres birthday, our anniversary and christmas within a month of eachother so we want to get everything done now so have the opprotunity to get stuff for eachother too! Anyways... we decided to go in birth order like rachel's been suggesting to make it easier.
Sasha's Family has Andre's Family
Andre's Family has Elliott's Family
Elliott's Family has Ryan's Family
Ryan's Family has Danielle's Family
Danielle's Family has Sasha's Family
then next year.....
Sasha's Family has Elliotts Family
Andre's Family has Ryan's Family
Elliott's Family has Danielle's Family
Ryan's Family has Sasha's Family
Danielle's Family has Andre's Family
ANY QUESTIONS??? Ask Sasha or I. I hope this works well for everyone and everyone can get there shopping done early!
Have a great day everyone
Love Andre and Melissa
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment