We got back from a three day and two night camping trip with Elliott, Ashlee, Ryan, Rachel and Ella. We had a special congradulatory party for Elliott for doing such a good job on the DATs.
It was a lot of fun. We played lots of games and cooked on the campfire. Elliott bought an axe. So all the guys were occupied by trying to show each other up. In the morning Robert cooked french toast. Elliott tried to catch some fish later that day, but couldn't. The only downside was yesterday night, while cooking marshmallows, one flaming on fell on my hand an I got burned. But i am ok, but if there are any typos in this message, it is because I am bandaged.
It was a lot of fun and Ella is so cute. Rachel took some pictures, so hopefully she will post some.
One last thing. I got the pictures back from the wedding. They look really good, I will see if i can get a scanner and put some up.
Danielle
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, there is a warning about playing with flaming marshmellows on the package. You are the reason it is there. :) Glad you had fun. Get those pictures up!
Andre
Post a Comment