Hey everyone! Elliott and I just barely figured out how to use this thing!! We are a little
slow :) !!
Thanks to Danielle and Andre's help we finally got hooked up!!! Thanks to you all for the blog about congratulating Elliott on the DAT! I am so proud of him also, he is such a smart cookie! He has been studying so long and so hard, it paid off!! He is finally relaxing and enjoying his days off doing whatever he wants to do!!! Well actually he uses most of his time playing his new computer game WARCRAFT!! He is sooo excited about this and even got me to create a character and play with him! The things you do for your husband!!! Hee hee!! I have just been working and counting the days down until my last day - August 12th!!! Yeah, I'm going to have a party! Today was the first day of school at the school I'll be student teaching at! It was so fun! It was good to see a first day of school to kind of get an idea of what is like and what things go on! My teacher I'll be working with is amazing and we've become instant friends! Anyways, enough about us!!! This thing is so cool, it's fun to here from everyone! Sandy and Rick the house looks so nice!!! Hopefully all goes well! By the way everyone has to go see CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY! It is so funny, I loved it, but I love Johnny Depp and the orignal Charlie and the Choc. Factory! You'll love it too! Elliott and I are getting ready to travel to Oregon next weekend!!! We are so excited, we have been camping a few times this summer with Ryan, Rachel, Ella, Danielle and Robert and love it!! So we are going to stay in a KOA up there and camp for a few days then stay in Portland our last night!!! We are going for our anniversary!! Can you believe it has been a year already!! Times flies! It has been a great year! Love you all, Ashlee
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice you joined us :) Sounds great! Have fun in the magical land of Oregon! Remember to take some pics and post them after you get back. Try to take one of Elliott asleep, with hair a fro. :)
Andre & Melissa
WILLY WONKA WAS AWESOME!!! I have the song in my head still, but I think that this one was better than the orignal. Johnny Depp is such a good actor.
Danielle
Happy Anniversary! One year down 50 to go. MOM
Post a Comment