Monday, July 04, 2005

Escaped from the HEAT

Howdy All,

Robert and I just got back from St. George visiting his parents. It was way HOT down there. I know everyone from Phoenix is all like yeah whatever, but it was like 106 down there. So we just got our internet up and running, so we haven't been able to get on until now.

We had a great time in Mexico and of course went to SeaWorld to see the PENGUINS!!! To my dismay they have changed the otter and sea lion show. It totally sucks now and they don't have the night show where they make fun of all the other shows anymore. It was tragic! But I got to fill out a survey and I didn't speak highly of it so maybe they will change it back.

Robert is now starting to do research at BYU. He is levitating particles with lasers. Yeah I don't really understand what it is either but I support him 110%. Meanwhile I am working. It is going good. If anyone wants coaching on how to start your own internet business through E-Bay call me.

Other than that, just working to get the house fixed up and unpacked. Going kind of slow. All is well though.

Danielle

1 comment:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

great to see you had fun. I have some pictures of the wedding, which I'll post soon.
Love ya, Andre & Melissa Bailey