This last week Ella had so many fun Halloween activities! We threw a Halloween party here for her and all of her friends! We invited lots of people thinking that some wouldn't show up- we were wrong- every single family came! 17 little kids plus babies and mom's! It was crazy! Ella had so much fun and was so happy to be Jack Sparrow, yes she's being a boy pirate but Ryan and I feel like she should be whatever she wants and that's what she REALLY wanted to be!
Her Pre-school had a field trip to Hee Haw Farms. They got to pet animals, go a hay ride and pick their own pumpkin! This morning the pre-school put on a Halloween program! It was so cute to see Ella with all of her friends singing and then served treats to all of the parents.
3 comments:
So, cute, I love that she wanted to be a pirate! That is what Emma wanted to be this year too! What a fun Halloween! I saw the video of Ella on your blog, so cute! What a fun class and teacher she has!
Oh, Rachel, I put pictures up of the babies I took pictures of. Go to my blog and then click on Ashlee's photography! Also, I have Christmas cards too, if you want me to do a Christmas card for your family!
-Ash
Ella is the Captain Sparrow. Love the custom.
grandma
Post a Comment