We went camping near Payson, AZ with Melissa's family. We took the puppies too for their first rugged outdoors experience. They loved it! We had a lot of fun. It doesn't seem like hardcore camping though when you have a shower, microwave and surround sound TV. Fun though.
Oh we love to go camping, I wish that we had been able to go more this summer! Looks like fun! Melissa- you hardly look pregnant in any of the pictures! I have some things that I need to send you. I wanted to send them so that you would get them when you had your shower- but I lost track of time! I'll get it send out soon!
So nice. I have something for you as well. I am finishing it up soon and will get it to you hopefully before _______ (Fill in the Mystery Name)is born. I will send a pic of the tummy soon. This was 17 weeks prego here...old picture. I am 29 wks now!
2 comments:
Oh we love to go camping, I wish that we had been able to go more this summer! Looks like fun! Melissa- you hardly look pregnant in any of the pictures! I have some things that I need to send you. I wanted to send them so that you would get them when you had your shower- but I lost track of time! I'll get it send out soon!
So nice. I have something for you as well. I am finishing it up soon and will get it to you hopefully before _______ (Fill in the Mystery Name)is born. I will send a pic of the tummy soon. This was 17 weeks prego here...old picture. I am 29 wks now!
Melissa
Post a Comment