Thursday, October 18, 2007

TOES, DADDY'S and TULIPS!



It is so funny because Gavin LOVES to BITE peoples TOES!
He has been doing it since he was able to move around on the floor!
I don't know what it is, but he always goes for the toes, now that he
has teeth, IT HURTS! So watch out for your toes next time you are around Gavin!

Gavin loves to play with his DADDY! They love to play soccer together!
Grandma bought him a huge soccer ball that he plays with almost everyday! He has a smaller one too that he loves to throw down the stairs, Elliott and I sit at the bottom and throw it back up to him, and he throws it down, he can play this game over and over!

My great neighbor and friend Alex brought me TULIPS yesterday for watching her sweet little girl, Sarah! This is a picture of Gavin and Sarah playing together, they were starring each other down, it was so cute! I love TULIPS, I remember when I used to live in Salt Lake, going to LDS Business College I would love to go to Temple Square and I loved it when the Temple grounds were covered in TULIPS, it was so pretty!

3 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

We have a biter. That is too cute. He is sure growing fast.
Andre & Melissa

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

Ella loved to put anything in her mouth, including our toes too- I feel your pain!

Mom said...

elliott always went for the toes. It must be a boy or bailey thing.