Saturday, October 27, 2007

TRUNK or TREAT...


It was the ward TRUNK or TREAT tonight! We were a family of TURTLES! I bought Gavin's at the Children's Place (SO CUTE) and made Elliott and I a turtle shell, someone asked if we were wearing parachutes! Hee hee! Hey they are homemade, what do you expect! Some guy in our ward has a four wheeler and made a little train out of barrels that he pulled behind it! I took Gavin for a ride, but he didn't really get excited or know what was even going on! That is Gavin with his little lion friend, Linkin, he is just one month older than Gavin! Our funny friends, Karissa and Calvin dressed up so cute! He had one of those inflated costumes, he was SO excited to wear it!

2 comments:

Ryan, Rachel, Ella & Jack said...

I love the turtle costumes! I would know known what you were!

Mom said...

what a cute turtle.
Kiss that turtle for grandma.